Connecticut Trailers offers Bravo enclosed cargo trailers & Big Tex open trailers for rent.
Please call: 800-711-0835 or complete the Trailer Rental Info Request Form for more information on renting a trailer from Connecticut Trailers. We will help you determine the best option for your moving needs!
Our high quality trailers are sure to get the job done whatever it may be. Whether you are helping a buddy move or going on a weekend camping trip, we offer durable and affordable trailers to meet your needs. Our rental process is very easy and affordable for all of your towing needs. Please let us help you, and give us a call today for more details.
You may also try a rental trailer prior to purchase. If you decide to purchase any trailer out of stock and up to 30 days after your rental, Connecticut Trailers will apply 25% of the base rental charge to your trailer purchase.
24 Hours Weekend* Week
Bravo SC610SA $69
6' x10' Enclosed Utility Trailer with Ramp
- Includes 4 tiedown Rings
- Removable Motorcycle Chock
- Capacity: 2050lbs (GVWR 2990)
$75 $189 $365
7' x 12' Enclosed Utility Trailer with Ramp
Bravo SC8520TA2 $99 $275 $495
8' x 20' Enclosed Utility Trailer
- Includes 7 Tiedown rings & 2 Removable
- Motorcycle Chocks. Electric Brakes
- Capacity: 2245lbs (GVWR 3500)
- Rear Ramp, Electric Brakes (brake controller required)
- Tie Downs for Auto or Motorcycle
- Capacity: 4000lbs (GVWR 7000)
Big Tex 14FT-18 $110 $295 $550
7 X 18 Open Trailer
- Full Tilt
- Drop Leg Against Bed
- Capacity: 3290lbs (GVWR) 10,000
Good for Hauling Autos, motorcycles, moving, and general purpose
$25 $60 $100
Wireless Brake Controller: $89
Security Deposit Required $500.
* Weekend = Pickup up afternoon Friday and return by noon Monday
* All trailer rentals need to be picked up and returned at Connecticut Trailers Bolton, CT location.
1. Must Have:
a. Valid Drivers license.
b. Be over 21 years of age.
c. Have a valid credit card or suitable cash deposit and apply 48 hours in advance for credit approval.
d. Suitably equipped tow vehicle.
e. All trailers with electric brakes must be towed by vehicle so equipped to tow legally. These trailers must be towed by an experienced driver.
2. No trailer shall be rented for more than 30 days.
3. Rental must be paid in advance of rental plus security deposit.